皇家利华网址-皇家利华app下载
做最好的网站

肖申克的救赎,中英双语诗

来源:http://www.aynafm.com 作者:影视 人气:138 发布时间:2019-11-03
摘要:You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are justtoo bright.你精通,有个别鸟儿是定局不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的赫赫。 星期日闲来没事,看了好评榜上

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你精通,有个别鸟儿是定局不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的赫赫。

星期日闲来没事,看了好评榜上的生机勃勃部电影《肖申克的救赎》,给本人了重重的觉醒,相比较喜欢。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

皇家利华网址 1

Patti Smith

皇家利华网址,Tell It to the Young Guys

这个墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你怨恨左近的高墙;稳步地,你习以为常了生存在其间;最后你会开采自身必须要依附它而生活。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

皇家利华网址 2

告诉那多少个年轻人

Tell it to the young guys

告知那个青年

Yeah, tell all you know

科学,告诉他们你所驾驭的漫天

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告知他们这条少数特权职员的纯金通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告知他们对区别样的轻松的恐惧

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告知她们剪掉他们渴望的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告诉他们温度下落他们热情洋溢的血流

Tell 'em about money

报告她们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还首要

Tell 'em about hating to lose

告知她们嫌恶战败

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知她们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

报告她们“你半文不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

下一场告诉她们去肩担每风姿浪漫项权利

Tell 'em to smile each time

报告他们每便都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为痛楚是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

报告她们,他们归属您

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告知她们要臣服于你的必要

Or you'll see that they go to hell

再不你会亲自作者保护险她们下鬼世界

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

报告她们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告诉她们,他们会失利

Do you know?

您知道吧?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当您不情愿地爬向命定的夜幕

A new dawn shall rise

叁个新的天明将会高开稳走

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的终将承继这一个世界

宣称:本文小说中匈牙利(Hungary卡塔尔国语部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系笔者

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 小编也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时光慢的就像是刀割 那是自个儿生平最长的生龙活虎夜

网络图1.jpeg

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够归纳为风华正茂种简易的接纳:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
沉吟未决禁锢灵魂,希望还你自由.

03

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人

04

There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是生龙活虎种内在的东西, 他们达到不了,也力不从心触及的,那是你的。

05

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
那一个墙很有意思。刚入狱的时候,你冤仇周边的高墙;慢慢地,你习贯了生存在里边;最终你会开采自个儿不能不依附它而生活。这就叫体制化。

06

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
您精通,某些鸟儿是盖棺论定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的巨大。

07

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.
梦想是美好的,可能是尘世至善,而美好的东西永垂不朽

08

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life.
本人也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 大运慢的犹如刀割 这是本人生龙活虎辈子最长的风华正茂夜。

皇家利华网址 3

网络图2.jpeg

本文由皇家利华网址发布于影视,转载请注明出处:肖申克的救赎,中英双语诗

关键词: 皇家利华网址

最火资讯